Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ok here it goes!!

Alright here it is my first blog ever, why? you ask. Well, why not. Basically this Blog was created to keep track of all my BBQ experience this year, and to share them with anyone who wants to read my ramblings. So here it goes!!
Ah!! The first Competition of the year ( Rockin Ribfest in Merrimack, NH ) I have been practicing for this competition all winter and spring. I think, I have something that will allow me to compete against some of the best teams New England. I am totally psyched for this year, as this will be my first year with my new team, hence the name of this Blog. We did one event last year ( Harvard Fall Festival ) in which we got a call in Brisket ( 5Th ), we were all very pleased with how we did ( 18Th ) overall, despite the awful weather on Sunday morning.
I think we are ready for this event, I am feeling confident that we can do well. All that is left to do is pack the truck and hope we don't forget anything, ya right. Anyway, wish us luck, and we'll see you on the flip side.

1 comment:

  1. Go Bill Go!!!!
    Remember if you need tasters to practice on Pete and I are n!
    Good luck this weekend!

    ReplyDelete